There once was a wise man many years ago that won the lottery. As he was rejoicing he over heard a gentleman remark “I’d love to spend that kind of money”. The wise man did reply explaining to the gentleman that he had in fact spent that kind of money. If he added it up over his years of life he would see he had spent millions, just at a slower speed. Money is abundant, and always will be. Money circles through hands effortlessly as the leaves on a cool breeze. The speed is determined by the individual. We are cars, money is the never ending stretch of highway before us, how fast our wheels turn is decided by how fast we believe we can go. A man will never be worth more than he believes himself to be, by the same law he will never be worth less. You must believe in yourself if you want money to believe in you. It’s already coming your way, always has been, always will be, how fast it gets there is up to you. At that moment the gentleman grabbed the lottery ticket from the wise man’s hands and took off runif I running as fast as he could, yelling in the distance, “ thank you wise man, I believe fast I will have an abundant amount of money, you are so wise!”
No comments:
Post a Comment